miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2015

My autobiography

My name is Cindy Alfaro Rojas, I was born in Ovalle, Chile in 1996. I studied her primary and secondary at Saint Viator School in the same city ; in this place, I sang a religious choir for many time when she learned a little more the elements of music. Besides, I coordinated a religious group a one year, it is similar that scout.
I lived with my sister, little brother and my stepmother but she is very good!! She is very attend and loving to me. I said that lived because I moved to Santiago around three weeks ago. It has been difficult to me because I have to be a landlady to home and student in the same time,  but with this I am learning to be responsible and tidy.


At present, I am studying veterinary medicine in the glorious University of Chile, it was the reason to move the city are the studies because in Ovalle don’t have a faculty University of Chile. I wish to get good marks and pass the classes.

2 comentarios:

  1. Ovalle is soooo little but i love it <3 I use to go in summer because i have a part of my family there and in Serrillos de Rapel too, do you know it??

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cindy! i used to sang in a religious choir too! jaja when i was a kid :)

    ResponderEliminar