martes, 7 de abril de 2015

My opinion



Hi!!! Today I will speak to opinion about the different current subject ...
Electronic devices


Well, I think about the cellular phone is a element very useful that it help to comunicate in any place , every days and hours, but the people use too much!!! In example:when a persons is writting in the same table when we are eating. It`s a offence !!!
Other thing i annoy is when i see violence on T.V in the case of "Barras Bravas", because i consider  a stupid action that only damage the sport show and the security of families are meeting in the stadium.

 The Chilean politician


In this last time, Chilean have been victim to corruption, falsification and irregularity in the payment of taxs, when unfortunately some politician are linking, and this moment they are being tried. This acts do tha i don`t believe in the words of the politians.

Besides, in his hands were puting the decision to legalizing abortion in some cases, but they haven`t a decision yet. In my opinion, i believe that have to allow this acts when the life of the mothers and babier are in danger, besides when there is violation.


2 comentarios:

  1. I think the same about the cellphones, I think is a fault of respect use the phone when Im eating, or talking .. We've to see our faces not the screen of the phone.. :D bless

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think the same about the cellphones, I think is a fault of respect use the phone when Im eating, or talking .. We've to see our faces not the screen of the phone.. :D bless

    ResponderEliminar